Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Yeah!
I jus went to catch the movie JUST FOLLOW LAW. My idol's movie! =D NICE! HILARIOUS! FANN-TASTIC! im so looking forward to the release of the VCD now.....ooh lala. i will definitely buy it when it's out! Made me laugh & laugh & laugh & some parts were touching as well. Wanted to cry along.
Anyway,my cousin's family came in the morning. My nephew is the THIRD person to ask me "You got bf?" -.- Tsk. Typical qn to ask. The relatives ALWAYS ask me this qn EVERY YEAR. Sorrie to disappoint u ppl. LOL. Esp my nephew,who said he's looking forward to attending wedding dinners & he has alr asked me to reserve him the FIRST CLASS TABLE for my wedding. Ok,nephew. If i still rem this N yrs down the road. LOL.
Anyway,after my cousin & his family left,we pia to my big aunt's hse. Coz we were kinda late. Told her that we would reach there ard 1230 but we ended up leaving the hse at 1230. Ha. And wat the ..... My new shoes cut me. I have 2 cuts on my heels. So painful. I have alr bit the shoes b4 wearing but they still cut me. Humph. And so i had to get 2 plasters from my aunt. Then after we left her hse,mum bought me a new pair of sandals immediately. And i wore them on the spot. Cannot tahan la. Even after putting on plasters,my heels still hurt.
After leaving Bishan,we headed to Lot 1 to watch movie. I saw this nice top at IP zone & bought it. Heehee. Mum shook her head,saying that i am still buying new shoes & new clothes at the start of the new yr. The top is so popular. At the cinema i actually saw 2 girls wearing it! So qiao! I only bought it a while ago & i alr saw ppl having the same top. Planning to wear it this coming Sat to Sentosa! Yeah! i hope the Sentosa outing will still be on. i wanna see the flowers!
Uh oh. Sociology test this thurs. And and i haven start studying! =X
I shall not be lazy.
I shall not procrastinate.
I shall be a hardworking gal.
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Gotta pom pom & study le. Oh my!!!!!!!!!!!! But im so TIREEEDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *yawns*
Smile always | 9:00 pm