Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Hi ppl! U noe wat? I jus woke up.....at 11am. LOL. Nah....im not a lazybum ok! I slept at 3+ am. i was ALMOST mugging the whole day. Other than gng out for tuition and watching some TV,i was doing tutorials too. Hee. Im done with my studies for tml's Transport quiz! Yeah! This is my FIRST time in dunno-how-long to FINISH studying for a test. LOL. Okie,update update!
CV3401
1.Tut 1
2.Tut 2
3.Tut 3
4.Tut 4
5.Tut 5
6.Tut 6 DONE!
7.Tut 7 DONE!
8.Tut 8 DONE!
9.Tut 9 DONE!
10.Tut 10
11.Tut 11
CL411
1.Tutorial 1 DONE!
2.Tut 2 DONE!
3.Tut 3
4.Tut 4
5.Tut 5
6.Tut 6 No need to do coz NOT TESTED in exams!
7.Tut 7
8.Tut 8
And now it's time to start studying for CL411 test. Byeeeeeeeee.
suddenly i love mugging
p/s. I've uploaded some CNY photos at the left-hand column as well! =P
Smile always | 11:25 am