I dun like Blogger. It's very problematic. At least for me. i dunno why. That's why i plan to move again. Hee. Should i?
Phew. It's only 10+ in the morning and i've perspired so much. I walked all the way to Tiong bahru market(which is 2 busstops away from my hse),bought a Monokuro Boo bag for my tutee no 1(like,FINALLY?),after which i walked back to Tiong bahru plaza to pay bills and then home sweet home. Although it looked like it was going to rain,the weather was still hot enough to make me perspire like mad. Anyway. Since Sat,i've been hunting high and low,here and there for a Monokuro Boo bag. Haiz. I made the promise to my tutee too early. She said she would like a Monokuro Boo bag and so i told her i would buy it for her as a birthday prez. And then,i realised it's so HARD to find one nowadays. Sat,Sun and Mon. I went to 3 diff places on these 3 days to look for the bag but alas! Could not find leh. Ytd was the worst of all. I perspired like mad. So hot and sweaty that i felt like fainting on the streets. FINALLY,i went to tiong bahru mkt to buy. Actually,i knew long ago that the Monokuro Boo is on sale at one of the shops in the market,but that time i thought the bag was too big for my small-size tutee. Then,i went there jus now with a cant-be-bothered-whether-it's-big-or-small attitude to buy. HA HA HA. When the shopkeeper took the bag down for me to see,i realised it's not that big la. I felt so stupid after that. Human eye error. Thought it looked big but actually it was NOT. Wasted so much time and effort for the past few days. Aiyoyo. Anyway,i shall gif my tutee a SURPRISE on her birthday. Last night i told her that i could not find the bag and she was so :(. Now i shall not tell her that i had found it. Ha.
Here's the bag:

* * * * *Yeah~ 28 days to my exams. So fast leh. I've decided to track my progress.
CL4111.
Tutorial 1DONE!
2.
Tut 2DONE!
3.Tut 3
4.Tut 4
5.Tut 5
6.
Tut 6No need to do coz NOT TESTED in exams!
7.Tut 7
8.Tut 8
CV34011.Tut 1 to Tut 11 all not done yet (OOPS)
Heh,i have not done all the tutorials for CV3401 coz i am still studying the lecture notes. I dun like to do the tut before studying the notes. That's my style of studying. BUT,i will JIA YOU. Yeah~
Sth's not right recently and i pray that it will turn out ok. *prays*