I made a discovery this morning. And my mom and i were so SURPRISED over the discovery. I was reading this VOICES mag(community development council mag)and i saw a familiar face on one adv. I saw my sec sch maths private tutor's photo in the adv. OMG! He's so successful now! After i graduated from sec sch and thus did not need his coaching anymore,i learnt that he had opened a tuition centre in Bukit Merah. Throughout the years,i had not heard anything from him and i even thought his tuition centre had closed coz we could not see the centre when we went to that area. To my surprise,his tuition centre has grown to be an established and quite famous one. I jus went to the website and read his testimonial. WOW. I'm so inspired by him. My ex-tuition teacher leh! *beams*
In case u r interested -->
http://www.aspirehub.com/our-tutors.html(Mr Kenneth Ng). He's really a very good tutor. Very encouraging and really know how to teach. I owe my O-level Maths distinctions to him. =D And he happened to be my sec sch senior as well. And i think when i was in sec 3,he was my class' maths relief teacher. So qiao right.