To submit or not to submit?Haiz. Im in a dilemma. I've handed in my Sociology assignment on time but it's too short. I only wrote 937 words,while the tutor wanted at least 1500. So most likely im gng to be penalised for insufficient content. I feel like submitting a 2nd draft and have alr asked the tutor if I could do that. And she replied that my 2nd draft would be penalised for late submission. Heh. Wat shld i do? Submit the 2nd draft or dont? Either way,i'll still be penalised.
* * * * *Now,this section of my post is dedicated to one of my frens,the one whom i met for lunch with few days ago.
Gal,do u noe that I am seriously very displeased with one attitude of yours? Why is it that,whenever u meet ur frens at a certain time at NTU canteen 13,you always ask ppl to give u a missed call when they have reached? Do u noe that,by doing that,u are implying asking ppl to WAIT FOR U? Who do u think u r? A QUEEN? VIP? U have arranged a time to meet someone,why cant u just reach the meeting place BY that time? Why do u always expect ppl to reach first,give u a missed call and only then would u come down? Do u noe that that is very RUDE and DISRESPECTFUL of u? U r not respecting ur frens by asking them to give u a missed call when they reached the meeting place. Why? Because we have to WAIT FOR U after we call u,wait for u to TAKE UR OWN SWEET TIME to come down. I DUN CARE how nearrrrrrrr ur room is to canteen 13;IT IS NOT A VALID EXCUSE TO ASK PPL TO GIVE U A MISSED CALL WHEN THEY REACHED!!!!! Wat's the point of arranging a specific meeting time when u dun come down BY that time? U may as well dun arrange a time la! Since u urself dun come down by that time. U only expect ppl to call u then u decide to come down. Wat the hell. U made me give u a missed call on 2 separate occasions when we met and i was smart enough to call u BEFORE i reached. However,even then,u were STILL late. According to wat i heard from others,if ppl dun give u a missed call or sms u to say they have reached,u wont even come down! Even though u haf arranged the time and was supposed to be there alr. DUH!!!!! Pls,if u still want ur frens,do respect them first. * * * * *I've said i would post my tutees' photo. Nah! Here it is.

FYI,tutee no 1 & 2 are siblings. So are tutee no 3 & 4. And the 2 pairs of siblings are cousins. I dunno how Unknown cousins no 1,2 & 3 are related to them. I mean,there can be all sorts of distant cousins right? Anyway,isnt Unknown cousin no 3 cute? He's the one who kept pilfering ppl's cake to eat. Because he's still young(i dunno how old he is,though),he wasn't given a slice of cake. And so he went ard the house pilfering other ppl's cake. So cute ok! When i was eating mine,he came over and looked at me. So i scooped a mouthful of my cake and offered him. He really came nearer,opened his mouth and i fed him that mouthful. He left a bit of it on the spoon and so my tutees challenged me to finish that small bit. (They thought i didnt dare to eat the boy's saliva) Haha. I did finish that small bit lo. Nvm la. Small boy only wat. And i dun mind eating a cute boy's saliva. LOL.
Okie,gotta zzzzz. Yeah i noe,im gng to sleep at such a weird time - 12 noon. Heh. I've caught a cold again lo. Just popped a pill and so now im gng to rest. Byeeeee!
Haf a nice wkend,everyone! =D
This is so SIAN! I've gotta study for 2 tests this coming wk! -.-