There! I changed my blogskin again! Took me so longgggggg. LOL. Not html-savvy mah. Ha!
Anyway,im down with a minor cold. AGAIN. Tsk. Nvm. It's the cold season la. Many ppl are coming down with colds and coughs. My mother,my tutee,myself,my fren's colleagues. Even doctors are sick. The doctor that my mother went to consult ytd wore a mask. She said she has caught a cold too. And that many of her patients had a cold too. And she told my mother that actually she did not need to see a doctor. Jus take Brand X cold tablet will do. Huh! My mother was like,coughing like mad lo. -.-|||
Argh. I'd better take a cold tablet too. Yikes,hate my nose!
And oh,does anyone have any temp job lobangs? I wanna earn some money and to keep myself occupied during these 3 mths. I hope i can get the temp job that i applied for ytd! *prays*
Last but not least,
JIAYOU TO THOSE STILL HAVING EXAMS!!!!! NO PAIN,NO GAIN! =D
Smile always | 3:40 pm