Grrr....i think im catching a cold again. I have been sneezing for the past few hours? Yeeks! I was alright when i woke up! What's wrong with me? I caught a cold YESTERDAY,5 days ago etc etc. HELP!!!!!
Anyway,i still cannot find a temp job. Argh. Actually the agent found 2 2-wk-long jobs for me but the 1st one was at an inaccessible location(from my place)and the 2nd one? Well,the agent sent my resume to that company but there has been no reply since Wed. And the agent didnt call me again. So i'm looking for other recruit agents again. Haiz. I seriously hope i can find a temp job after i come back from BKK. Mum has been nagging at me to step out of the house - to work or to take up enrichment courses. It's not that I dun wan to la.
And yeah,im chatting with my working fren and cousin now via email. LOL. See,they arent concentrating on their work! OOPS. Haha. My fault for "disturbing" them.
And oh,before i sign off,
Happy
24th
Birthday,
Zee/Jiayi!!!
Cheers! =D
Smile always | 3:56 pm