Heyo everyone! I'm back from BKK! Yeah! Home Sweet Home! See how much i missed my com? I started blogging the moment i reached home. The time now is 22 May,Tues,12.18am. My flight touched down at 10.55pm. Woo!
Anyway,i shopped/window-shopped so MUCH this time. Maybe MORE than that in Dec last yr. Oh my! You shld haf seen how much my cousin and her frens bought. Their luggages are so BIG and they bought more bags to carry their stuff home! WOW. Haha. Now i noe of a few MORE good places to shop in at BKK! Anyone wants to go there for nice and cheap shopping? Ask me to be your tour guide bah! LOL. I'm definitely going there next yr again to pray,so ya,jus tell me that u wanna tag along! =P
Okie,i'm very very very tired liao......update more tml. I mean,later today. Heehee.
Smile always | 12:17 am