Hmm....i'm much more alert now after sleeping,so here's some updates abt my trip!
My flight to BKK was at 7.10am! And so,i woke up at 4 am last Thurs morning and my cousin's fren came to fetch us to the airport. Woah! Our Changi Airport is already buzzling with activity at 5.50 am!!!!! So many ppl were at the airport at that time! Hmm,the world's BEST airport is like that. I'm so proud of XIN JIA PO! Anyway,back to the topic. And yeah,this is the Jetstar plane that took me to BKK:

Hp camera very lousy,so the picture is a bit blur. -.-
I stayed in Grand Diamond Hotel,and Baiyoke Sky Hotel is somewhere opposite mine. Baiyoke Sky is the tallest? hotel in BKK and so,i took a pic of it.

In front of Baiyoke Sky Hotel are many many shopping malls(look small on the outside but very "comprehensive" inside). My cousin and her frens(5 shopping queens in all)spent so much time there! They can spend TWO hours in just ONE shop alone! :O And the queen of shopping queens,which is my cousin,spent most of her money on the very FIRST day in BKK! OMG! They really noe how to shop man. And they chose a hotel that is just beside a fashion mall. And so we went to Platinum Fashion Mall(beside our hotel)EVERYDAY! U noe,it has more than 1300 shops which sell all kinds of stuff like accessories for women,fashionable apparel,kids' stuff,delicious food etc etc. And yeah,we did not get sick of it though we went there everyday. Haha. And when my mom and i were tired,we went to Black Canyon Coffee for a break. I drank my oh-so-temptingly-delicious Cafe Latte. They gave us complimentary biscuits that came in alphabet and number shapes and they taste nice too!!!! Yum yum yum! See my Cafe Latte:

And the biscuits:
My favourite number!In addition,one thing i like abt gng on overseas trips is that,i can haf a sumptuous breakfast daily! This is my favourite:
I like to eat 2 fried eggs(sunny side up)everytime i go on overseas trips. See this face depicted my mood that day. =) Oh yes,i mentioned that my cousin and her fren bought extra bags to bring back the products of their shopping spree right? They bought this - "China" bags(u noe,the big rectangular bag that has blue,red and white stripes?). We call them China bags. Anyway,now they come in all sorts of cute designs like Disney characters. Quite cute la,hor? 1 for 100 Baht,which is ard S$4++.

And lastly,these are the products of my shopping spree:
Our(my mom and i)stuff filled the whole luggage.....OOPS.The 2 light blue stuff are,erm,women's stuff. Eh,cheap mah,so i bought lo.I bought the fewest liao,ok.I bought these tees with my favourite animal on them:

Another favourite - Monokuro Boo slippers!

My cousin's fren,this sweet and kind sister(i call her Jiejie),bought me this at BKK airport:
OMG! So adorable little piggie cookies! I cannot bear to eat them!Lalalalala......yup,these are SOME of my shopping products. I shall post more pics here next time! Will be selling them at reasonable prices wor! =P