Tutee no 1 and 2 received their report books today. Haiz. One word:
S.I.G.H
Tutee no 2 failed English and Maths. Class position - 15/35. Haha. Not bad liao. There are abt 20 ppl behind him. He's not the worst.
I am more disappointed in Tutee no 1. She was ranked no 49 out of 236 pupils in her cohort last yr and so was allocated to Class B. Thus,by right,she should be among the top 5 in Class B(considering the fact that the first 44 pupils went to Class A). BUT,alas! Her class position this time is 35 out of 43. OMG. How can??? The silly wrote-out-of-point-for-Chinese-compo mistake caused her to get only 75% for Chinese,which is her strongest subject. -.- She practised so much for Maths,and yet she scored only 55%. Lowest in class somemore. Only Science marks improved by leaps and bounds. Ok~,her English improved by 3 marks la. Agg score - 213. Eh,she cannot even get into Gan Eng Seng with this agg score lor. And her aunt expects her to get into River Valley High!? A bit impossible la. Aiya,dunno la.
More oil must be pumped into them. Yeah~
Oh,Tutee no 1 made a funny comment just now. I was looking at her brother's report book when she suddenly asked me,"为什么弟弟的成绩这么差,还可以排名15???" I wanted to burst out laughing when i heard her qn coz the way she said it was so funny. She looked so 忿忿不平.
Eh,it cannot be seen like that de la.....her brother is in the bottom class of the whole cohort. So she cannot compare her class position with her brother.
ANYWAY,class position is not impt. I just want them to improve!!!!!
Smile always | 12:51 am