Time flies,i have been teaching in YCSS for 5 days. Which is equivalent to 1 week. Hoho. Actually,i only STARTED teaching today la. Been observing other teachers' lessons for the past 1 week. I only received my timetable today. And ya noe what? I have completely NO lessons on Friday. BUT,obviously i still have to go to school right?
Grrr. Went to Sec 1__ class for relief-teaching this morning. Er,actually i did not have to teach them la. Their Science teacher was absent but she left a Science wksheet for them to do. And so,i have to issue the wkshts to them and ensure that they did it QUIETLY. Unfortunately,they could not keep quiet at all. Did not even show respect for me. Okie,they did,but kids are kids. They would still walk ard in the class and do other stuff right under my nose. I guess i am just not FIERCE enough. Oh well.
And then for the Sec 4 Express class,i only observed them today as their original Maths teacher wanted to go through other sch's Maths paper with them. It was their previous day's homework. Quite a talkative class but overall,still ok la. Hmm. I better go practise A LOT of O-level and N-level Maths papers. Since i am giving remedial to a few N-level girls who are weak in Maths. Grrr. I had my first session of Maths remedial just now. Half of them are really serious in their work but the other half? Haiz. Copy copy copy. Lazy lazy lazy.
I think D&T is still nicer....at least i am co-teaching with the original teacher,so the job is not that tough.
Anyway.
I need to improve on many areas. Seriously.
Smile always | 5:31 pm