Yoz guys and gals!
It is the FIRST day of the second half of the year today. Uh huh. Time flies hor?
For a particular reason,i wish the earth can stop rotating. I dun want the time to pass so fast.
Anyway,3 more weeks before i assume duty. Yeah! I am happy. Because that means i can start to earn a greater amount of money. However,I am also sad because i have to say bye bye to the carefree days that i am currently having. Oh well. Nvm.
人要向前看。
Ok,enough abt serious stuff. Went shopping with Bee,Faye and Val at Novena Square & Square 2 today. Hmm,Square 2 reminds me of Thailand shopping malls - the shops are very small and lined in rows. When u walk,u have to decide which way to turn - left or right. There are many shops on both sides.
Gee. Nothing much to blog abt le. I need to prepare lesson plans for my tutees. Bye!
i need to spend my last 3 wks of holiday wisely. Hmm.....
Smile always | 11:06 pm