Just came back from a 2 hr 50 mins tuition session with Tutee no 1 and 2. It was extended by another 20 mins as I had to go through a lot of stuff with them today. Tomorrow is Tutee no 1's FIRST Preliminary Exam - English and her brother is having his CA2 as well. I had to go through Grammar and Vocab with them and i tell ya,it's such a difficult task. And hence more time is needed. Well,i hope Tutee no 1 can score more than 70% for her English and as for her brother,i am contented so long as he can pass. Or does not fail too badly. Ha.
Anyway.
For the past few days,I have been thinking about 2 matters. And I even dreamt of one of them. Haha. Hmm,i don't know if the one that i dreamt about will become true or not;I prefer to let nature run its own course. It's still early anyway. As for the 2nd matter,it's making me terribly worried. I have to keep praying.
12 more days to the last day of Term 3 and hooray! It happens to be Teachers' Day Eve! Lalalalala. And ya know,Teachers Day is the First Day of the one-week break! =D
Am i or am i not?
Smile always | 2:44 pm