Saturday, September 22, 2007
Hi!
Argh. I am feeling so bored and sian and a bit sad. Nowadays i don't like the wkends. And Monday. Grrr.
Anyway,nothing much happened in sch this week. The Sec 1 - 3s had their first EOY paper ytd - Chinese. I had 5 classes to invigilate! The weather was so H.O.T!!! Right from the beginning of the day! Yucks. I felt so warm that i wanted to jump into a swimming pool straightaway(if there was one).
Ok,i think i am catching a cold soon. Running nose since late noon. Grrr. Bye!
p/s. Actually i have a lot of things to rant abt,but they are all too private to be posted here. Sheesh.
My mood is like the shares market - fluctuating now and then. One minute i am as happy as a lark;the next minute i become moodyyyyyyy. Argh. I hope all these end soon. I wanna be the happy-go-lucky me again.
Smile always | 7:45 pm