Monday, September 24, 2007
I am quite happy today.
Coz of 2 matters.
Hmm,i shall not mention 1 of them.
But the other 1 has got something to do with my job.
I jus went to my student's blog and found that she thanked me in her blog! Ooh. This is called JOB SATISFACTION. There was something wrong with her electronic circuit last Wed and i told her that i would settle the problem for her today. So when i came to the D&T room,the moment she saw me,she said,"Miss Chen,u said u are helping me ar. I book u first." OK. And so i answered her,"I can help u but i cannot promise that the circuit will work." Anyway,so i tried fiddling with her electronic circuit. And FINALLY. After i changed the stupid transistor,the circuit worked! Woohoo! I was so pleased with myself. My student was even more delighted. She thanked me immediately on the spot. And now,in her blog. Thank you. It's my pleasure and duty to help students. I am really touched that she appreciated my help. =D
This is why i like teaching.
Smile always | 5:06 pm