Yeah! I've just changed my blogskin again. I like this new blogskin so much...and my blog song. I'm like,so addicted to the song? Haha. =P
Anyway,last night BF brought me to Jurong Hilltop to enjoy the scenery. It's a somewhat historical place and well,romantic too. Haha. Other than BF and I,there were other couples chatting too. Everything was so nice...the atmosphere and scenery. But it would be much better if it wasn't so hazy last night. Anyway,BF really knows my mother so well. Around 11.25pm,BF said that we'd better leave the place soon,otherwise my mum would be calling me soon to ask me to go home. True enough,a while after he said that,Mummy called. She wanted us to go back soon as she feared for BF's safety when he drives home past midnight. You know,it's not exactly that safe to drive on the expressway past midnight. Mum's thinking is that,past midnight,everyone will be driving very FAST on the roads. So,yeah. That's why my mother always tells us not to stay out so late. And BF understands. His parents and my mum,in fact,have the same thinking too. Haha. Parents!
And,last night was the first time BF met my family members. Well,my 堂姐and堂姐夫actually. Both of them met up with their usual gang(the piggie sisters whom i mentioned before)and they asked my mother out too. After my tuition,BF and i had nowhere to go initially,so we went to meet my mother and my cousin's gang. And that was how BF met my cousin and gang. Haha. Now it's his turn lor. I met quite a few of his extended family members liao. Now his turn. Keke. I hope BF and i can meet up with my cousin and her gang often.....after all,WE all speak a common dialect(Hokkien) and BF,like my cousin and gang,plays MAHJONG! Hohoho. And seriously,i WANT to learn how to play mahjong leh.
So fast,another month is going to be over soon. It's going to be MY birthday month in 5 days time! Yay! But i am going to be very BROKE too,cause i have many friends born in November too. Of course not forgetting my dearest cousin,Huihui. Haha. Tsk tsk tsk.....headache ar...no idea what to buy for my cousin and friends. And BF too. By the way,in case u guys don't know,my boyfriend and i were born on the SAME DAY!(different year though) =D So qiao right? But of course that's NOT the reason why we are together la. Hoho.
Okie,gotta go le. I borrowed 4 books from the National Library,spent $1.50 renewing 3 of them and i've YET to finish reading them! Uh oh. I'd better go back to reading those books.....
And oh,school is officially over for the secondary school students and i am going to be so free from now,except that i have O-level exam invigilation duties. Hmm. Anyway,i get extra pay for that. Haha. Oops. Money-faced!
Bye!
Have an enjoyable weekend,everyone!!!
p/s. So extra.....this guy.....playing with his hp camera.....but i caught him on my camera first. HA HA HA.

Guess who he is? Very easy to guess.....=P