Ok. The pictures below were longgggggggg overdue. Haha. The blurry queen here had forgotten all abt it. =P
Anyway,so i went to Changi Airport Terminal 3 more than 2 wks ago. To send one of my best sec sch buddies,Jian'er,off. She had gone to UK to work.....for 1.5 yrs. Oh man. I miss her so much.
And well,lucky Jian'er. She was one of the first few people to use Terminal 3 - our country's newest airport terminal. It is so HUGE and stylish-looking! Woohoo~ I like! Hope to take off from Terminal 3 one day.....soon.
Ok. Pictures.
The rows of check-in counters
One of the signboards
Jian'er and I! So nice right...the departure hall
Look at those panels on the ceiling! So cool-looking!
Jian'er,Grace,me and Jiayi!
Hmm...hug hug before Jian'er left for UK...Ok....there's 1 more pic but apparently there's sth wrong with Blogger so i cannot upload it now.....Grrr.
That's all for today. Bye! Going to Sitex tomorrow! Maybe going to get a new MP3! Yeah!