Woo~
I went to Tian Fu Gong Temple with Mum and Beebee today. After that Bee and i went to Marina Square and Suntec to shop. Haha. I spent $150.95 today! Initially i only intended to buy 2 dresses - 1 for Grad Nite and another for birthday celebration - but i could not help it. I saw some blouses which i really like and so...i bought them. They are to be worn for work purpose. So yeah,i guess i was not spending unnecessarily right? Haha.
Anyway,i feel so blessed. When i told Mum and BF about my expenses for the day,they offered to sponsor me. Ahaha. But this "pampered" woman here is actually quite independent,you know. I rejected their offer. But i must admit,in the end i let Mum sponsor my birthday dress cause she said herself "Treat it as a birthday present." So yeah. My 2nd birthday present! From Mum! =D I love Mama.
1.5 hr more to my (and also BF's) birthday.....i cannot wait! But somehow,i simply cannot believe that my birthday is coming. It's like,1 year passes so fast lorrr. Going to be older again. Heh.
I am so tired now.....feel like sleeping but i cannot.....i wanna wait till my birthday. Ha!
Going to bathe liao.....updating very S.O.O.N!
Oh ya,i "copy" my cousin. Post a picture of my 1st birthday present here:
Necklace from BF! =D