I jus realised that i haven blog about my treetop walk on Sunday.

Yup. On Sunday morning Dear and i reached Macritchie Reservoir at 8 am and after his friends arrived,we began our 5 + 5 = 10km(went up + came down) Treetop walk. We were lucky. The weather was just nice. I haven done any strenous exercise for veryyyyyyy long. This treetop walk is the first one in dunno-how-many-years that i've "conquered". Haha. But i don't regret it,cause i BELIEVE i've shed.....erm,a little weight. LOL. And it was great fun walking with Dear. Heehee. Oh,i seriously don't mind conquering the 10km Treetop walk every week,if it can help me lose some kilos. LOL. However we somewhat lost our way while coming down. Ended up almost on the main road(Upper Thomson!). Luckily,one of Dear's friends lived nearby and we went to her house to get a van to drive out for lunch and back to Macritchie. Hoho. Lunch at Longbeach was nice! I had a huge bowl of delicious Pork Ribs noodles. Yum yum yum.
BUT,of course there are negative consequences. Because i did not do any warm-up,now i am experiencing sore-ness in my butt and legs. Awww. I cannot walk properly now....have to walk slowly. Butt pain. Ha.
Ok. Gotta plan my schedule already. Bye!
I cannot wait for this Sunday to come! =D