It's Saturday again. Woah! Abt 26.5hrs to go... It's really not easy to wait for so long. Or shld i say,pine?
Anyway. Photos photos! Last Sat i met up with Jiayi,Grace and Zhiwei at Clementi Party World. Woo~ We really sang to our hearts' content. But the disappointing thing was,we still had A LOT of songs that we wanted to sing but alas! No more time.
Ok. Enough said. Photos!
Me,Grace and Zhiwei
Zhiwei and I. Hmm...i seldom take photo with her...
Jiayi aka Zee and IWell,there are some more photos but erm,they are quite narcissistic shots. So i cannot post them here otherwise my friends will kill me! LOL.
Btw,do u noe that there's only
61 days left to Chinese New Year? Time flies,isnt it? It seems that this year's CNY was over not long ago. Well,at least in my opinion. Haiz. I wish the Earth will stop spinning. I want the Year of the Pig to remain here forever. Haha. Fat Hope!
Anyway,i wish time will not pass so fast. Because i wanna spend more time with _____.I wanna make _____ happy forever.
Ok,i guess i shall not dwell on those unhappy stuff. It makes me wanna cry...
61 days to CNY and i think i should start packing my house le. It's darn untidy and DUSTY. *ah-choo! sniff sniff* And i have TONS and TONS and TONS of old magazines to clear away. Sheez...this sentence sounds familiar...i seemed to have said the same thing before last year...or was it at the beginning of this year? Ha.
Ok. Off to packing stuff le. Byebye! Shall give Dear a surprise when he comes to my house next week. He will be surprised to see my house so tidy all of a sudden. I hope. >_<