Yoohoo people!
It's New Year's Eve!
May everyone have an enjoyable day today! =D
Anyway. Went to my cousin's wedding dinner last night. Saw many long-time-no-see relatives. It was great to see them. I have always liked such family events. You get to see a lot of relatives whom u may or may not know or remember. Haha. And it's heartwarming too. However,i somehow felt that this wedding dinner seemed to pass very fast. When it ended,i was like,"Wat? Over already?" HA. I will miss such events so much.....Aww.
Oh yeah,i brought my camera along too. Took a few pics with Cousin Huihui and Dear. Yes,talking abt Dear,it was the first time he came to my family event and i must say,he's definitely not shy at all. Oh well,wat am i saying??? He's NOT a SHY person actually. LOL. It's weird bringing him around to show my aunts and uncles and older cousins. Ok,the weird part is not showing him around;it's that he greeted them the same way i greeted my aunts and uncles. Which makes me feel paiseh cause i greeted his own uncles by the common term "Uncle". Hee.
Okie,enough said. Pictures!
Huihui and I!
OMG. I think he smiles like a little kid here.....
He is forever smiling like that - pursed lips. In sch,personal photos etc. -.-