Haven been blogging for 5 days. Well,i'm simply tired. Slept for less than 8hrs a day(i really need exactly 8-9hrs of sleep in order to be really alert). Anyway,so sch has started. I haven officially start teaching though. Feeling rather apprehensive abt it. Argh. Tomorrow,i really have to start teaching officially. I hope everything will go on smoothly. And s***,i dunno how to connect the laptop to projector leh. How to show the kids video? :/ And i need it like,7.50am in the morning? Well well well,guess i have to ask for help as soon as i reach sch tml morning.
And,guess wat? Fri night was the FIRST time in my life that i attended a campfire. HAHAHA. Go ahead and laugh bah. I know i'm sua ku. I have never gone camping or seen a campfire before. What a joke. Anyway,so i managed to see one that day. Ha. Oh,i mus say that the sec 1s were quite high. With their cheers. Erm,i hope during my lessons with them,they will be less hyperactive. *prays hard*
AH! I think i saw 1 malay student from my form class on TV last night. Hohoho. Gonna ask him if that was him!
Bleh....my eyelids are getting heavier and heavier......but i cannot sleep. Having dinner soon and i need to practise drawing for my DnT. Came back at 4+ after temple tour.
Oh,i know it's a bit early,but i alr know wat i want for V-day. I hope i get this....

or this:

See,im so easily contented. I don't need luxurious items. Hohoho.
Eh...my post is a bit messy today.....sorry! Very tired la. Type whatever comes to my mind. Hee. Ok,now i have 2 tutees with mushroom-head hairstyle. Tutee no 5 at first and now,add Tutee no 1. She had a haircut! OMG. She said she was forced by her mum to cut lor. Her mum didnt want her to spend too much time in the morning tying 2 plaits to school. Oh,she looked so adorable with a mushroom head too. OOPS.
Byebye. Going off liao. It's dinnertime!
p/s. I took this pic while on my way to Sis Veron's place on monday. Simply loveeeee it.

And yes,the campfire:

And lastly,i am so
proud of Mr Chua! Just went to his student's blog(i taught this student DnT last yr so i know her) and she wrote that she loves having Mr Chua as her form teacher. He's so nice and lenient. (I'm quoting her,btw) Yeah,keep it up,Dear! U r so popular with the female students,ya? She's the second gal who mentioned Mr Chua in the blog. The first gal even has a nickname for Dear and apparently,she likes him to be her physics teacher. =D
OH!!!!!!!! Before i forget.....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY,ZHIWEI!!!!! =D