I AM SO HAPPY TODAY!!!
Because,the DnT teacher who's co-teaching with me is finally here!!! Lessons this morning was a breeze. Phew! I left the teacher(he's a permanent relief teacher,used to teach in YCSS but retired 2 ys ago) to introduce himself to the classes and he also talked abt the subject with them. Which is very entertaining. I seriously have A LOT to learn from him! And I am really extremely glad that he's here! Hohoho. I don't really know some DnT stuff and i don't want the students to be affected by me. At least with this teacher ard,the students are "safer". Haha.
Im blogging in sch now.....gotta rush off soon to another lesson le.
And so many ppl were born today - 14th. My pri sch fren,my uni fren,my niece and Tutee no 2.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOSEPHINE!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, XUEMING!!!
And i feel so blessed to have a lovely cousin and a doting Dear to console me after they read the last line of my previous post. =) Thank u for ur sms and hug.
Smile always | 11:37 am