I shed tears twice yesterday.
Haha.
The first time was when i went to sit in for the Adam Khoo workshop. I was so "lucky". The trainer was touching on an emotional topic when i stepped into the room. Oh my,the atmosphere was really...emotional. A few girls started to cry. I could hear them sniffing. And for the last half an hour,more and more students cried. They were not sniffing anymore;they were wailing. Even me,a teacher,was moved to tears by what the trainer said. How could the students not be moved? Anyway,the trainer was trying to let the kids know that their parents sacrificed so much for them;they should cherish their parents. He spent more than an hour telling them. Whatever he said is just so true.
I think all youngsters should go for Adam Khoo's workshop. Haha.
Second time i cried was when i was "frightened" by Dear and another colleague. I am new to the job,so naturally there are certain things that i do not know,but they don't have to react so strongly right? Their strong reactions were quite hurtful. According to that colleague,he was sorry for being insensitive to my feelings. Yes,insensitive is the word.
Anyway,Dear knew i would cry the moment i walked out of the general office. I didnt cry in front of him la. He just knew it. Guess he's used to me crying liao? HAHAHA. I cried because of him TWICE IN EIGHT DAYS. No,Dear did not exactly bully me. I am just too emotional and fragile. I cannot help it la. I am NOT a crybaby lor. I have NEVER cried in school(as a student) before. Now i also cannot comprehend why i teared so easily. Heh.
Dear is afraid my "crybaby" behaviour will be hereditary. No la. No it won't. I promise.
And i really need to thank Dear for accompanying me in school until 9pm. He did not need to stay for duty. I was the one on duty. Thanks Dear,for your company and tolerating my nonsensical behaviour.
Smile always | 9:03 pm