Friday, February 01, 2008
I'm tired. Very very tired.
Had only 6 hours of sleep everyday. I'm that kind who badly needs 8 hours of sleep in order to be really alert.
Can i not go for Scouts meeting tomorrow? CCA is from 8.00 to 12.30pm. And then after i reach home,i have to eat and maybe get to rest a little while,before i go off for tuition from 3 - 5.30pm. And after that i have to accompany my mum to my aunt's house to get mandarin oranges? Haiz. I am going to be so so so tired tomorrow. AGAIN. And i havent pack my house and buy CNY clothes!!!!!
Suddenly i really wish CNY don't come so fast. =\
Both Dear and I are so busy with work that we are unable to celebrate Valentine's Day and our 4th month on the actual day itself. =\
Sickening Sickening Sickening.
Smile always | 11:04 pm