Second day of CNYAs usual,i went to pray before going to my 2nd uncle's house. CNY is supposed to be a happy occasion,but this stooooopid auntie had to spoil my mood at the temple. I didnt mean to "poke" her hair with the joss-sticks ok. Come to think of it,i didnt even move. She was the one who moved backwards a little and then her hair touched the joss-sticks that i was holding. I hurriedly apologised to her
profusely but she kept shaking her head and sighed. Hello! You don't have to keep shaking ur head and sighing in disapproval right? After a while,we crossed each other's path again(so SUAY!) and know what she said to me? She said,"Next time hold ur joss-sticks higher." WTH. My fault,is it? I always hold the joss-sticks properly!!! Blame it on herself lah. And i had already apologised PROFUSELY,why must she keep harping on the incident??? I was so pissed off by her "advice" so i shot back,"I did not do it on purpose what." Then she replied,"Ya lah,i'm just telling u to hold ur joss-sticks higher next time." WTH. Do i need her to teach me what to do? GRRR. Stoooooopid _____.
Okie,sorry to make u guys read that angry post above.
Anyway,i went to the Si Ma Lu temple after that,followed by my uncle's place. Collected 3 angbaos there. Total only 5 angbaos now. Tsk. The no. of angbaos received declines with increasing age. Well,nvm.
Hopefully i can get more angbaos tmr! LOL.
Oh yes,this CNY is kinda quiet. Only Huihui's family came to my place. Not used to the quietness.
Anyway,took a few photos with my cousins.


For the first time i wore such a short skirt. Ha!