Alright. I spent $113 today.....$40++ on my first facial session today and another $70++ for the second facial session which will be in April. Ooh. The facial was quite great. I didn't know i had so many blackheads on my forehead! And it was soooooo painful when the beautician squeezed them out! I was wincing in pain! BUT,the "after-effects" were good! Actually,i kinda enjoyed the painful process. Hahaha. Yeah,i know. I sound a bit bian tai,right? That was what my cousin said when i told her after the facial. Btw,it was my Cousin Michelle who recommended me the beauty salon. And now,my face looks whiter than before. Hee.
And Mr Chua said he can sponsor my future facial expenses! BUT,nonono. This gal here is an independent woman. *beams*
Ok,im feeling quite bored now. Bleh. Oh,sch's starting tomorrow. Yucks! Back to waking up at 5.30am. =/
Ending here. Have a happy week ahead! =D
Smile always | 8:14 pm