It's the first day of the Term 1 school holidays today. Woo. 10 weeks of sch is gone jus like that.
Oh,it's 三八妇女节 today! Ha!
Anyway,i came home looking like a roasted pig last night. Was under the terribly hot sun from 2 to 6pm. =S Good thing some dark clouds appeared after 3 or 4pm. Otherwise i think i would become even more RED. Oh,i forgot to say why i was under the hot sun. Cause of Sports Heats lorrrrr. I was in charge of Javelin. It was the finals for the C-boys and C-girls. Tsk. The hot sun had already made me irritated and the pesky little Sec 1 and 2 participants had to bombard me with qns like "Cher,can run and then throw the javelin?","Cher,can let me go first or not? I got another event leh","Cher,wat's my result?" and i also had Scout kids asking me abt today's CCA timing. WTH. Why cant the kids ask the proper qns at the appropriate time and not as and when they want to? I was so busy and irritated that i made mistakes while recording the kids' results. Aiyo!
And i think i'm going to stop tutoring Tutee no 3 and 4 soon. I simply have no time. No time to accompany Mum,no time to accompany Mr Chua,no time to take part in recreational activities,no time to relax,no time to shop and no time to meet up with friends. And most imptly,no time to accomplish work tasks. Now i have 21 DnT scripts to mark,an inventory list to update and print,prepare minutes of meeting and the list will go on.....
Okie,gotta go.
Enjoy the school holidays ppl! (Er,at least for the students and teachers reading my blog)
I am so happy this week. I was praised by my mentor teacher! =D
Smile always | 12:25 pm