Wednesday, April 23, 2008
ARGH.
I've been having a headache these past few days. I don't know why. Might be due to lack of sleep. But even so,i still had a slight headache after sleeping for at least 8hrs on Sat. Hmm...nvm.
Anyway,Mr Chua was on MC(again) for the past 2 days. Haiyo,please stop saying that he and i passed our sickness to each other lah. So many colleagues have been saying that of us! Grrr. It's NOT true. I did not have flu,ok!
Oh,i discovered sth interesting when i went to his sec 4N maths class just now. The kids were telling me that Mr Chua always mentioned me during his lessons. HA HA HA. As if i believe. I know he's not the kind who will mention me during lessons. But i feel "protected" in that class from now onwards. The kids said they don't dare to bully me now as they are afraid Mr Chua will beat them up. HA HA HA. Mr Chua won't do that but still,i feel "honoured". LOL.
Long day in school today again. Haiz.
Smile always | 12:23 pm