Sports Day today.
It's the first time i saw Mr Chua run.
LOL. So comical. The way he ran.
But,ok la. Another colleague's way of running was even more comical. OOPS. =P
And students thought their Mr Chua couldn't run fast cause he's so fair-skinned and hence,could be a weak person. Silly thinking. Mr Chua can run fast ok! Don't associate fair skin with being weak.

See the above?
It's a pencil-holder that i specially made for my mother as a birthday present. I didnt spend a single cent on the materials but hey,it's the sincerity that counts,right? It's made with L.O.V.E. I did it painstakingly. Haha. So proud of myself. And Mum likes it! She said it's nicely-done! *beams* And after doing this,i can say D&T is really fun!!!
BTW,the Sec 1 students are making similar pencil-holders too. They take a few weeks to finish 1 pencil-holder but i took 4 days. No,i shld say 3 days,since i didnt do it on Wed. Haha. I'm so pro! OOPS. *thick-skinned*
I wanted to make 2 pencil-holders at the same time,but sth cropped up so i only managed to do one for my mother first. Hahaha. SOMEONE just has to wait for 1 more week for me to make one for him lo.
Any orders,anyone? But then,no more FOC. LOL.