It's the last day of school today! Yay!
I'm feeling so tired and bored in school right now. There's nothing much to do. I helped my class form teacher with some admin work just now and after that,i volunteered to help Mr Chua slot in the result slips into the report books. Ahhhh~ I absolutely LOVE looking thru people's results in the report books and that was why i VOLUNTEERED to help slot the result slips in. Hahaha.
Anyway. Speaking of report books,i have already seen Tutee no 2,Tutee no 4 and Tutee no 6's report books. Tutee no 2 class position:17/37. His average percentage improved from about 60 to this semester's 64.8? And i love the comments by his form teacher. "....teachable pupil....willing to improve on his weaknesses.....although quiet and soft-spoken,but he tries to clear his doubts and asks for help...." Wow. I am so proud of Pang Xueming! =D
Tutee no 4:No class position. But her results are excellent. Expected la. Average:90.3%. Hmm.
Tutee no 6 class position:16/44. Total:301/400. That's like,better than Tutee no 1 last year. Okok,i am NOT comparing. They are different and have their own unique strengths and weaknesses. But judging from their P1 to P6 results,i can somehow conclude that Tutee no 6's cohort(born-in-1996 batch of PSLE pupils)is smarter than Tutee no 1's cohort(born-in-1995). Yeeyer. How can rats be smarter than pigs? Grrr. Anyway. If Tutee no 1 can score 245 for PSLE,then i am sure Tutee no 6 can score above 250 for her PSLE. (Since her current results are better than Tutee no 1) Oh,btw,Tutee no 1,if u r reading this,don't feel offended,okie? I know u are hardworking and willing to work hard! Cheers! =D
And Tutee no 1 told me that her class position is 8/38. Level:74/429. She's in Nan Hua. Good results right? Better than me. Hahaha.
And yeah,i cannot wait to see the report books of Tutee no 1,Tutee no 3 and Tutee no 5. Ooooh.
Okie,enough of results.
* * * * *
I had a bad day yesterday. Cried almost the whole day. But,never mind. The matter is over!!!!! I just wanna say,i behaved that way because i missed _____ too much. And of course,i love _____ too much too. Yeah. <33
Smile always | 11:09 am