Just realised that i have not been blogging for almost a week. Woots~ Time flies,eh?
Anyway,had Meet-The-Parents session on Tues night. My FIRST time meeting parents and discussing about their child's results. Like,so funny lah. I used to be the child who hoped that the teacher would not say anything bad and who was so excited to see my report book. And now,i am THE TEACHER. Haha. Was a bit apprehensive about meeting parents earlier during the day but hey,the 2 hrs plus of meetings passed SO FAST! And now,everything is over. Phew! I am so glad that the parents i talked to were "gentle" ones. =)
Ok,in 3 days time,i will be in Nanjing,China. Haiz. Much as i look forward to the trip,i will also miss Mr Chua when i'm there. Oh well,time always passes very fast when u r holidaying,right? LOL. I hope so. =)
Oh yes my dear readers,continue to read and tag my blog,ya? THANKS! I will miss ya too!
21.12.2008. A date to look forward to? A new chapter in my life?
* * * * *
Caught a cold today. GRRR. Felt so terrible. But good thing i caught the cold today and not when i'm in China. And of course,hopefully i don't catch it there. *touch wood*
Wanna go on a shopping spree tomorrow. But i have loads of stuff to clear at home and many things to do. I hope i can clear away those TONS of old newspapers and old magazines before sch term starts. *crosses my fingers* My house is terribly messy. =/
Ok,byebye. Gotta zzz soon. To recuperate.
Hope i have time to blog before i leave for China.
Smile always | 10:21 pm