Ok. I'm here to blog again,before i leave for China on Sunday. Hee.
Went shopping at Suntec with Tutee no 1 this afternoon. I wanna scream at all those promoters at the World Book Fair. 10 out of 10 promoters(yes,ALL of them,in fact) thought that i am Tutee no 1's mother. Like,what the ****. I am dressed more "hip-pily" today,and yet people still mistook me as a parent.
-.- Ok,maybe i should thank them for thinking that i can still look so young even after giving birth to a 13-yr-old girl. Oh,thank u so much. *sarcastic tone* Oh wow. I am so powerful,eh? A mother of a 13-yr-old girl. *rolls my eyes*
Anyway.
I spent $45 on this N____ brand of Slimming & Reshaping Gel-Cream today. You can check out the advertisement on TV recently. It better give me the results i desire or else.....i also don't know what i will do. Haiz. 爱美是有代价的.
There's Scouts tomorrow. Have to wake up early. =( And there's tuition too. Last lesson with Tutee no 3 and 4.
And i am multi-tasking now. Watching the last episode of the ch8 9pm show <<变奏曲>> and blogging at the same time. Oh my. It's ending! It seemed like last wk when i asked my cousin to record the first 3 episodes for me. But no,it was 3 wks ago. GASP.
Okie,gotta go. Bye!
Have a happy wkend! =D
Oh,i almost forgot this:

So hardworking,eh? Tutee no 1. Doing her Chinese book review during a break while shopping. Impressive. =P
My YCSS Scouts =)