It was our nation's 43rd Birthday yesterday.
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY,SINGAPORE!!!
WO AI NI!!!!! <33 WOOHOO!
Anyway,i was kinda busy yesterday and the day before. Firstly,we had National Day Celebrations in NIE on Friday. There was this Project Runway competition and my GESL group model got into the finals! Haha. Though we didnt win in the end,it was still an achievement for us! Well done to my group! =D After the competition,we also had community singing. Boy,was it fun! I simply LOVE singing those olden-days national day songs like "Count On Me,Singapore","We Are Singapore" and "One People,One Nation,One Singapore". They really bring out the patriotism in me when i sing. Hahaha. Once again,i must say "I LOVE SINGAPORE!" Yay!
Alright,after the celebrations ended,i rushed to bathe(yes,in one of the shower cubicles in NIE)and changed into smart casual wear for Yuan Ching's Teachers' Day cum 30th anniversary dinner. GRRR,waited for bus 199/taxi for a whole 30 mins. Mr Chua had to "abandon" his work for a while to fetch his damsel-in-distress. DUH. In the end i still went there in his car.
And then,National Day yesterday. It was freakingly hot in the afternoon! Went to offer prayers to my late future grandparents-in-law with Mr Chua and his family. Unfortunately,i also had a stupid,running nose. =S After that rested at Mr Chua's place before going to his friend's house in the evening for a party.
And this was how i spent my National Day.
Anyway,here I am,posting and trying to start on my Maths Assignment. I am supposed to design a worksheet and I am stuck! I have chosen a topic(which is Ratio)but I don't know how to design it in such a way that it's interesting,fun and most importantly,comprehensible for sec 1 pupils. Argh.
Nvm. I shall stop blogging and start squeezing my brain juices out. BYE!
Enjoy the long wkend,everyone! (if u have one,that is) CHEERS!
Smile always | 3:52 pm