Thursday, October 23, 2008
2 people whom i know were born on this day - 23rd Oct.
And they are my nephew,Fuliang,and Hubby's brother.
HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY,FULIANG!!! =D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY,老 哥*!!! =D
May all ur sweet dreams & wishes come true! May both of u be blessed with good health and happiness! =D
*Note: Seems weird to call Mr Chua's brother's name so i follow Mr Chua to call him 老 哥 . Haha.
Wow. So fast,fuliang is 21 le. I can still rem how small-sized he was when he was still in primary sch. And his cute cute face and amusing actions. And how he used to sleepwalk and talk in his sleep when he stayed over at my place after his tuition. Oh my,in the twinkling of an eye,he's officially an adult le. And this ah yi here is getting ahem older. Kanasai. I dun wan. *pouts*
Finally done with my Ed Psy essay. Finished it at 4.45 AM today. Haha. And so i slept at 5.00 am and woke up at 10.30. And that's why i feel like a zombie now.
Anyway.
I am GLAD i'm done and over with my Ed Psy essay. Next up - SMMT this saturday morning. Uh oh. I have TONS to practise lor.
Bye bye. Off to zzz le.
Smile always | 11:00 pm