Saturday, November 22, 2008
So,the psle results were released 2 days ago.
Haiz. Tutee no 6 scored only 227. 3 As and 1 B. Er.....she should have gotten better? Expected higher agg from her but alas! In contrast,i was quite worried for Tutee no 1 last year but she gave me a tiny surprise by doing well. Hmm...i think Tutee no 1 is still the most pro one. Even more pro this year by being in the 35th position among 424 pupils in NHHS. Haha. See this,Yuwan??? I am praising u again! =D
Anyway. Tutee no 6's score just met the cut-off point for GESS. I hope she can squeeze in! Jia you ah,Tutee no 6! STUDY HARD luh!
And my niece got 232. Kinda surprised to receive her mum's call asking me for my opinion on sec schs. Haha. I'm glad i can be of some help! =)
And and,Mr Chua's nephew got 250. Same as his future 舅母 wor! Hahaha. I hope he can get into RV or alternatively,get into Tutee no 1's school and be her junior la! Hahaha.
Ok,gotta go. Going to Popular Bkfest to shop for Tutee no 2's assessment books later. Gosh,he will be in Pri 5 next yr! Time really flies!
Smile always | 11:52 am