Screw my family doctor.
I went to the clinic at 1.30pm,and was told to come back after 3pm,as the doctor would be going out for lunch from 2 to 3pm and there were alr some people in the queue. Alright. So i went home with a high fever of 38.1 degree celsius,and went back to the clinic just 15mins ago. And,guess what? I was told to come back at 3.45pm,as there was an emergency case just now and the doctor,obviously,had to attend to the emergency case and hence she left for lunch late. WTH! I am also an emergency case,u know! What if my fever does not subside and it burns my brain and then i will be brain-damaged???
Anyway,why did i fall sick again? =S Had a fever 2 wks ago and now I have a fever again. This time,it's more serious,i think. Cause my fever subsided after i took a Panadol the last time but this time,it did not subside!
Haiz. Why can't i have a healthy birthday?
Had my birthday party last night. I am too sick to upload them now. Next time bah.
Smile always | 3:16 pm