Friday, December 05, 2008
I wanna blog but i am too tired to do so.
Had a bit of a running nose just now and so took a flu pill. It's making me very drowsy.
Anyway.
My good mood was totally ruined by a stupid,bloody,fatty bom bom,idiotic guy just now. I merely adjusted his girlfriend's chair by a teeny weeny bit,leaving most space for his gf while i only had a little bit of space. And he sarcastically said aloud to his gf when she came back,"Wah!!! Lucky u are very thin ah,otherwise.....(couldn't catch his words).....moved the chair.....blah blah blah....." Yes,you stupid fatty freak. I know u said all those loudly to ur gf coz u wanted me to hear. Yes,i know u were referring to me. You fatty fool.
I'm getting married tomorrow. Shall be kind and not scold that ******* guy anymore.
Byebye.
Smile always | 9:50 pm