I seem to have an affinity with mission schools.
13 yrs ago,I was posted to Fairfield Methodist Sec,where I completed my 4 years of secondary education.
And now,I will be posted to Anglo Chinese School(Barker Road). For your info,that will be my practicum school AND final posting school.
To tell u the truth,I was SHOCKED when I saw that I have been posted to ACS(Barker). It's quite inaccessible for me and I seriously wonder if I can handle a bunch school of BOYS. I look like I'm an easy target of bullying,mind you! What's worse,I heard ahem_____ comments about the school.
Anyway.
There must be a good reason why I have been posted there,just like there was a reason why I was posted to Yuan Ching for my contract teaching. (That was an extremely excellent reason! LOL.)
So,if my appeal isn't going to be successful,then I hope what Mum said will come true - "You never know,maybe something good will come out of it."
I hope.
Last but not least,I have completed yet another hectic week in school. YAY! 4 more weeks left before Practicum!
Smile always | 1:05 am