忙
忙
忙
Yes,I will be extremely busy these few wks. Have LOTS and LOTS of assignments to do. I think "Happy New Year" should be changed to "UNhappy New Year" for me. How to enjoy the lunar new year when I have so many stressful things to do?
Things to do:
1) Elective module homework - due on Wed,14th Jan
2) EKEA research - ongoing
3) D&T Practical Microteaching AND Lesson Plan - due on Fri,16th Jan
4) Social Context Group Presentation - Tues,3rd Feb
5) (edited)Maths Microteaching Lesson Plan - due on Mon,2nd Feb
6) Maths Microteaching - Thurs,5th Feb
7) Social Context 1st Essay - due on Tues,10th Feb
8) Elective module Group Presentation AND group essay - Wed,11th Feb
9) Maths Test Construction assignment - due on Fri,13th Feb,4.00pm
10)Ed Psy 2 2nd essay - due on Fri,13th Feb
11)Ed Psy 2 Group Presentation - Fri,13th Feb OR 20th Feb
12)Social Context 2nd Essay - due on Tues,17th Feb
13)SMMT!!! - Sat,21st Feb
This is TOTAL MADNESS!!! *screamsssssssssssss*
And,I have YET to finish spring-cleaning of my house.
Smile always | 8:57 pm