Hi everyone,
How was Valentine's Day? Well-spent? Anyway,it's International Friendship Day as well,and I wish all friends and everyone close to me a
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!! Friends Forever! Yay! =D
Well,I had a simple family dinner. No romantic couple dinner la. Mr Chua and I are broke. And we told each other that we would not buy gifts for each other. In the end,when I was on my way home,I saw this very nice and cute bouquet of roses and of course,I got him to buy it for me. But poor Mr Chua did not have enough cash in his wallet then so I paid for it myself first. The shopkeeper was amused and told Mr Chua "Remember to return her the money hor!" HAHAHA. Anyway,I decided that I want the roses not because I really wanted the roses;it was because there was an adorable Hello Kitty toy among the roses. The Hello Kitty caught both Mr Chua's and my attention.
I was so silly ok! I thought the roses were fake. But no,they were real roses. Oh my. Mum and Mr Chua could tell they were real flowers but I could NOT. Diao! Shame on myself.
Anyway. Take a look at my roses.


The Hello Kitty is cute right? It can talk! It can say "I love you". Hahaha.
Alright...gotta do my work alr. SIAN! Bye!