Sunday, February 22, 2009
Practicum starts tomorrow.
Sigh.
I don't know to be excited or sad.
Excited,because i am going to a new environment,away from the stressful NIE.
Sad,because i am going to face a whole lot of BOYS in school AND I have to wake up as early as 5.40 am. =S
Anyway.
I went on a whirlwind shopping spree just now. Why whirlwind? Because i only took THREE hours to get the stuff i NEED. A pair of pants,3 blouses and some censored stuff. I am happy with my "undertakings" for today. Haha.
Ok,i gotta go. Need to pack my stuff for tomorrow. What should I bring on my first day of Practicum? Hmm.
I am quite broke now. Cannot wait for next Sunday(1st of March) when the GST Credits come rolling into my bank account. And...18 more days to Payday! And...tuition fees are due soon! =D
Smile always | 9:42 pm