Wow!
It's already May!
And i have not been updating for about 2 weeks again. Haha.
Anyway.
Some outdated stuff:

Met Bee,Huijun and Liping for dinner 3 weeks ago. Guess what? 2 pairs of us actually wore the SAME watch on that day! We did not know that we have identical watches and the amazing thing was,we all wore it on the same day for our gathering. Gosh. Guess whose hands are they? Bee and Huijun have the same watch,while Liping and I have the same watch. Totally same brand,same model. So qiao right?
Mr Chua,his god-niece and meMr Chua's god-niece is such an adorable and smart little girl. She's only two and already knows how to flash the Victory sign with her fingers and say "Cheese!" Haha.
Alright.....now for some latest update:
The thick pile of worksheets that I have to mark this weekendAnyway. That's my job and I love it. =)